Thank you for visiting Action Karate (hereinafter known as “Provider,” “us” or “we”), which is otherwise known as actionkarate.net (the “Site”). To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience.
Billing and personal information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only to staff, agents, or contractors of Provider. This privacy statement applies to all Provider-owned web sites and domains. This privacy statement covers personally identifiable information, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
WHAT WE COLLECT
During a Login, Registration, or Checkout process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include, but are not limited to, name, address, phone, fax, email address, license number, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information. Other information we may collect includes third party affiliates or partnerships, or customer service inquiry information.
When you browse our web site, you do so anonymously. We may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our web site you visit and how long you spend there. But we will not link your IP address to any personal information unless you have logged in to our web site. Like many other commercial web sites, the Provider web site may use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the site.
HOW WE USE IT
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver services that you request or purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you of new products, product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services provided from Provider.
- To provide feedback in an online survey.
- To participate in promotional offers, contests, surveys, events and other programs.
- To request assistance or fill out support requests.
- To comply with requests from law enforcement.
- To make anonymous personal information provided to third parties for purposes of analysis and reporting.
- To supplement personal information collected from you with additional information from publicly available and commercially available sources and/or information from alliances, business partners and affiliates.
- To operate, assess and evaluate our business.
- To associate your information with other third party data for the purpose of delivering relevant customer experiences.
- To protect against fraud and other unlawful activities, claims and liabilities.
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
WHO WE SHARE IT WITH
We never sell or rent your personal information. Provider may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or in good faith to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site, or (b) protect the rights and property of Provider, or (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Provider may transfer information about Users if Provider is acquired by or merged with another company. Provider is not responsible for notifying User of such changes.
The online registration at Provider is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. Provider is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Provider strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except as stated herein. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
We use SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card and personal information. Credit card numbers are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Our efforts to protect credit card fraud help protect your financial data security.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use information from children under 13 and we do not want it. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have collected it. No part of Provider’s site is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at the link below. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We offer you a number of choices with respect to communications options:
- You may opt-in to receive information, future offers, updates and promotions.
- You may choose to interact with the websites as a visitor, without signing up to receive future communications.
- At any point, you may unsubscribe to the opt-in email list by following the email links on our website.
1800 Bridgetown Pike,
Feasterville, Pennsylvania 19053